Video and Slideshow Usage LicenseWill you be using T Carter Music for a wedding video or slideshow? Click here for song license details.
Customer FeedbackHi! I simply wanted to tell you Tony that your wedding music is absolutely beautiful. I was so impressed that I recently incorporated 3 o ...
– Melissa, NY
View more feedback
Join Our NewsletterWant to know more about monthly specials, subscriber discounts, and other T Carter Music news?
How do I know if I need to purchase a license?
- our music is the focus of a video or slideshow selection.
- our music is inserted into a pre or post wedding video or slideshow.
- our music is edited or mixed by you or your videographer and not
- you plan to share your video which features our music on social network sites.
- Bride & Groom option: $5.99 per song used (songs sold separately). This is the common license people use to be able include our music into their beautiful wedding slideshows or videos. This license gives full rights to duplicate the video and share online with friends and family. This license protects T Carter Music from online piracy and unauthorized sharing.
- Professional Videographer option: $19.99 unlimited use for 1 year (Mp3 song download included). This license gives professionals full rights to use our music as many times as they need for clients for up to a full year. If you are a professional videographer, photographer, or have other interests for our music, this is the license for you.
Legally, it's a copyright violation for anyone to use ANY artists work in this manner (videos, editing, presentations, slideshows, commercials, etc...) without consent from the artist or label and compensation for the usage upgrade. Even if it's just a personal or "home" video. This license protects both parties. That is why we offer two simple and inexpensive licensing agreements to accommodate the one-time user as well as professional videographers who choose to use our music for their personal business. Go HERE to choose a video license option that fits your needs.
I'm a DJ. Do I need a license to play your music?
The license is only for video use.
I'm a Professional Vidoegrapher. Which license can I use?
If you want to use T Carter Music for your business on an unlimited basis for a year, you will then need to purchase the Professional Use License ($19.99 per song and includes the Mp3 download of the song you choose).
How do I download the music I've purchased?
If you purchased the Bride and Groom License, you will simply use the music you have already purchased from the T Carter Music online store. Downloads are not given for this license.